Do you want to help design the future communities of upper Merri Creek?
There is an exciting opportunity for members of the local community to join a community panel to develop the long-term vision for how communities will evolve in the Upper Merri Creek sub-catchment that balances the cultural, environmental and economic values for our modern society.
We are looking for people who may live, work or play in the catchment. We are also looking for people who have a general interest in designing water-sensitive neighbourhoods, or may see themselves living in a future water-sensitive community.
Panel members will be required to attend all of the following sessions:
- Session 1: Thursday 12 September 6-8pm
- Session 2: Saturday 21 September 10am-4pm
- Session 3: Sunday 22 September 10am to 4pm
- Session 4: Thursday 26 September 6-8pm
All members of the panel will receive $250 in recognition of their time and to cover any costs associated with participating in the whole program. If selected, we will work closely with any panel members who require support including translators, transport or childcare.
Closing date midnight 28 August 2019
Register your interest below
- Please complete the form in one sitting or your changes won't be saved.
- An email confirming your response will be sent once you click the submit button.
- Please read our privacy statement to gain an understanding of how we will collect, use, protect or otherwise handle the information you provide for the purpose of this project.